1906

Founding of the "New Glass Manufactory" and construction of the listed production hall.

1934

Joseph Lamberts buys the derelict (by the economic crisis) glassworks and reactivates the flat glass production.

1946

After a three year break in production (caused by the Second World War) the production of blown flat glass is resumed.

2001

Award "Bavarian State Award in Gold"

2008

"Gold Medal – Award: Monument - for excellence in heritage conservation in Europe"

2009

The Meindl family buys the traditional business and Hans Reiner Meindl directs the glassworks as Owner and President.

2010

Glass street Award

2010

Award "Environmental Award 2010"

2011

Award "Germany - Land of Ideas - Selected Landmark"

2011

Award "Innovation Award 2011" for the newly developed double glazed units (Restoration glass: restauro®)

2011

"Culture Award: Preservation Oberpfalz, 2011"

2011

Construction of a new melting furnace (Reiner Meindl when knocking in the vault keystone)

2012

Award „Bayerischer Denkmalpflegepreis 2012“